Welcome to the Scappoose Public Library!
Search the library catalog:
(to renew/request items)
eBooks and digital audio books are
(click for IRS & State of Oregon Tax information and information on Tax Software)
- eShelf & Research: Research from the office or from home, anytime.
- Materials Online: books, articles, research databases, and more
- Community Organizations: local, nonprofit groups and services
- Good Reads: book reviews, top sellers, author interviews, and news headlines
- Digital Exhibits: historic photos and more
Check out this interactive online learning site featuring over 770 practice tests, tutorials, and job search and workplace skills improvement, career certification/licensing,exam preparation, college and graduate school admissions exam preparation, GED exam preparation.
Just for Students
OSLIS: the statewide portal into research information and tutorials for K-12 students, featuring Citation Maker.