- Storytime introduces children to books and reading through songs, stories, finger plays, and crafts. It fosters a love of reading and is a great opportunity to introduce children to the library and meet new friends!
- When Sep 23, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM (US/Pacific / UTC-700)
- All dates Sep 23, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Sep 30, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Oct 07, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Oct 14, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Oct 21, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Oct 28, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM There are 24 more occurrences.
- Where Scappoose Public Library Meeting Room
- Contact Name Wendi Andrews
- Contact Phone (503) 543-7123
- Add event to calendar iCal
How long is Storytime?
Storytime last approximately 30-45 minutes, including craft time.
Who may attend?
Our storytimes are free to the public and designed for children from age 2 to age 5, but all ages are welcome, including younger children.
- Stay in the room with the children in your care.
- If your child cries, take him/her out of the meeting room and rejoin us when you are able.
- Take cell phone and personal conversations outside.