Food for Fines Begins
- Food for Fines Begins
- Our annual fine forgiveness program to benefit local charities
- When Dec 01, 2010 from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM (US/Pacific / UTC-800)
- Where Scappoose Public Library
- Contact Name Dan White
- Contact Phone 503-543-7123
- Add event to calendar iCal
During the entire month of December the library accepts non-perishable food items in lieu of fines. For every canned or dried food item you bring in, the library will forgive $1.00 worth of fines. All donated food goes to our local food banks. This is your chance to wipe out your overdues while making a difference in our community.
*Please note: Fees from lost or damaged books will not be waived as part of the Food for Fines program.